HYMEN REPAIR CLINIC
Hymen restoration surgery or Hymenoplasty is a simple surgical procedure used for reconstructing the hymen of women who need to have their virginity restored mostly for cultural, religious, social or ethnic reasons.
The surgery restores virginity after the hymen has been ruptured during rape, agreed intercourse, insertion of tampons, sports, falls, etc. It can be performed soon after the rupture or much later.
Hymen Restoration can be performed in women who wish to restore the hymen for cultural, religious, social or ethnic reasons immediately after or much later.
Hymenoplasty at a Glance
- Procedure :Reconstructing the hymen of women who need to have their virginity restored.
- Length :30-45 mins..
- Anesthesia :Local with sedation or general
- In / Out Patient :Outpatient
- Recovery :Back to work: Next day.
- Driving:- Vehicle driving allowed after 4 days of surgery.
- Read more on – about page
- Dr.Sachin Kuber performs Hymen repair surgery( Hymenoplasty ) at
- Shreeyash Hospital, II floor, Garware bridge,Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004, Maharashtra, INDIA.
- Dr.Sachin Kuber , MS, Chief Surgeon
- Email:– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site:- www.surgery-clinic.in
- Mobile:- +91-9850063926( Call Now ! )