Hymen Repair Procedure
- The hymen repair procedure can take up to 30 min to an hour.
- Anesthesia used- Local / General /Spinal
- It is usually performed on an outpatient basis.
- We admit you at 9 am ( Usually ) and send you home at 6 pm.
- We do surgery at around 10-11 am everyday except sunday.
- Time of surgery– 11 am.
- Duration:- 30-45 minutes.
- Stitches:- We use hairlike thin thread for surgery.Those stitches are not visible after surgery. Stitches dissolve themselves in about 8-10 days.They fall off automatically. No need to remove stitches.
- You have to come empty stomach at 9 am for surgery.
- How it is done?:-The surgeon will stitch the edges of the remaining hymen together. By doing this, the hymen will grow back together as it heals. Women undergoing hymen restoration will also experience a tightening of the vaginal walls.
- Results:-During the first intercourse, there will be a small rupture of this newly reconstructed hymen that will be very similar to the rupture of a natural hymen.
- Surgeon:-Dr.Sachin Kuber performs Hymen repair surgery ( Hymenoplasty )
- Where it is done?:-Shreeyash Hospital, II floor, Garware bridge,Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004, Maharashtra, INDIA.
- Call him:-Call +91-9850063926
- Write:- email@example.com
- Note:- Our fees for Hymenoplasty are cheapest.Yet we offer world class surgery.